Hello dear friends 🙂 ! Now that it is fall reading week, I finally have some time to pop in quickly and talk about life.
I am heading out for a week to Detroit to spend some quality time away from GTA. I’ve been looking forward to this little getaway ever since the school started in September. The plan for the week is to have “no plan”. I am looking forward to relaxing, hiking, going to a COUNTRY bar, drinking wine, chatting about all things life, , taking pictures, and reflecting on the wonderful craziness of the year.
Anyway, I wanted to share that moment of excitement before continuing on to our virtual coffee date. Without further ado…
IF WE WERE HAVING COFFEE, I’D TELL YOU….
That I’m getting the itch to attend spinning again
That I have midterms and assignments coming up right after the reading week. #goodbyelife
About my trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend
That I miss my best friend
That I am in love with fall colours
I finally bought the Kate Spade Umbrella
That I am addicted to ‘Fight List’. Get this game guys!
That Aquamarine Ring is on my wish list
That three different jobs are driving me insane but I love them all at the same time
My favourite baby at work (Jack) makes my day.
I have yet to get sick of avocados and eggs…. They are my favourite food for every.single.day.
This is one of my new favorite quote :
“ You must learn to get in touch with the innermost essence of your being. this true essence is beyond the ego. it is fearless; it is free; it is immune to criticism; it does not fear challenge. it is beneath no one, superior to no one, and full of magic, mystery, and enchantment.” – deepak chopra
LET’S HAVE A VIRTUAL COFFEE DATE:
- What is one nutrition topic that you’re curious to learn more about?
- Favorite fashion accessory this season? / Is it cold enough for scarves?
- Hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee, or espresso?
- Have you carved pumpkins/are you going to?
- Halloween costume ideas?
- Do you have a favourite season? Are you excited for the pumpkin craze to start?
- Any inspirational quotes you’re loving lately?
- Did you download ‘Fight List’ yet?
- What are you doing for the reading week?